Monday, October 21, 2013

Living The Dream Wife

Here I am... living the dream. Not the American dream or howling on a stage in front of multitudes. I'm living my dream - doing my best to be my husband's dream wife, loving and nurturing our family, by working diligently to get where  God tells us to go. 

I write this as my first post because I want it to be written on this page forever - as a reminder of what my focus is. My family is everything to me. I prayed for my future husband, read multiple purity and "secrets you should know about guys" books, went to seminars - all while I was still a young girl, desiring to do everything I possibly could to make sure I was ready and able to recognize the man God would one day put in my path to become my future husband (more on this later). After almost two years of marriage, I look at my husband every day with awe of how incredible he is and how amazed I am that God actually answered and exceeded my deepest desires.

Now, before you click to a different page because this is far too mushy and rose-colored-glasses for you, please know that we are real. We have a story, we have our everyday kind of days. But trials, frustrating moments, and victories are what make a story, and I want to share this beautiful love story with you. I want to document the past and the future of our love story after (and I'll share a little about before) the wedding dress, because this love story is, and is going to be, far more adventurous and stunning than any twelve-month period before the dress (yes, twelve!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment